S.1 Admission Information and Procedures
To satisfy the minimum requirements for entrance to the school, applicants shall have:
- Outstanding scholastic achievements (grade B (incl. B-/B+) or above in English, Chinese, Mathematics & General Studies); and
- Grade B or above in conduct in the second term in Primary Four as well as all terms in Primary Five.
Applicants who fail to meet the application requirements will not be invited to admission interviews. The school reserves every right to grant admission interviews to applicants.
Places Available: 80
(1) Click here for online application (application closed)
(2) Click here to download an application form (application closed) and submit the following by mail or in person:
- a completed application form
- report cards and other supporting documents (P4 – final term and P5 – all terms)
- an application fee of $50 (by cheque payable to “Ying Wa College”)
Late submission and short of documents will not be accepted.
All applicants meeting our minimum requirements will be invited for the interview. Details of the interview will be sent to applicants by email.
Afternoon of 7th January 2023
Release of Results
Successful applicants and applicants on the waiting list shall be notified by email in March 2023.
Successful applicants shall register with the College by paying the registration fee $810. Parents have to sign an undertaking and submit their children’s “Primary 6 Student Record Form” to the school.
Annual School Fee
HK$24,000 (by 10 instalments). There may be a slight increase in 2023-2024 school year.
Grant and Scholarship
Financial assistance is available to needy students. Scholarship will be offered to students with outstanding performance in scholastic and/or other areas.
If you have any queries relating to admission, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Tsui on 2336 8838 or email to [email protected].
Admission Office Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday: 8am to 4:30pm